S.S Florist strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a real flower shop, we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfillment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if this occurs.
2. If it is determined that S.S Florist did not make the delivery attempt, it is our policy that we will provide you with a refund.
3. If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact S.S Florist who made the delivery. In almost every case, S.S Florist will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, S.S Florist must be contacted within 48 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers are perishable. Proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided by S.S Florist. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify S.S Florist within 1 day of the original delivery date.
4. S.S Florist reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When S.S Florist receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email or phone call to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
5. Should any customer place an order through S.S Florist and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information.
6. “Substitutions Allowed" – S.S Florist will always attempt to fulfill an order as closely as possible. However if the container, flowers or other items that comprise the order are unavailable, the order will be substituted with content equal to the original value of the order.
7. S.S Florist is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. S.S Florist will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
8. When a customer allows substitutions, this means that the sender is allowing S.S Florist to use flowers they have available to work with while trying to keep the arrangement as similar as possible. This may mean that the recipient does not necessarily receive an arrangement identical to what is pictured though every effort is made to do so. In cases of specialty items, such as items in a ceramic container, a different container with similar value will be used.